Are you thinking about becoming a game coder? Or are you already doing it but struggling to see why your code doesn’t look right or doesn’t do what it should? It probably means that you haven’t followed any best practice guide on how to code properly and, given that there are so many to choose from, it’s understandable that you might be confused on where to start. That’s why I produced this guide, a best practice guide on coding to help you get your scripts right and your functions functioning as they should.
In this guide you will learn:
- Why clean code is so important
- How not to write your code through examples of bad coding
- How to implement error handling
- The right way to name
- How to write your classes
- How to format
- Writing good quality comments
- The correct way to indent
- The DRY principle
- How to organize your game code
And we end with an exercise in helping you to pull it all together.
If you need help with your code, then you’ve come to the right place. Click “Buy” and clean your code up today.